The Oman by UTMB volunteer programme is a unique opportunity offering the chance to be part of the first edition of this exciting international event. You can learn new skills and be part of a team of Omani and International events professionals who will be working hard to deliver the best possible event experience for runners and competitors.
If you are interested in volunteering we would like to hear about your skills and experience so that we can match you with the right operational role. There will be over 200 volunteers supporting this event and so there are lots of opportunities including:
- Runner support – at bib distribution, aid stations and check points
- Media – supporting our media team and working with press
- Communications and control centre – helping to co-ordinate the event and supporting the event management team
- Transport and logistics – making sure everything is where it needs to be!
- Route checks, marshalling and sweeping – for strong runners not taking part in the race – pre race checks, marshalling key sections, and helping to close the course
- Emergency medical support – for doctors, nurses and rescuers with mountain experience and at least first aid qualifications
If you are interested in joining our volunteer programme, please fill out the form in the next tab. We will start to plan allocations later in the summer and will get in touch with you then to discuss how you can be involved in this ultra trail event.